AATC is organizing three consecutive scuba diving trips to Dahab, Egypt in October of 2023. You can participate in either one of them, or all of them if you like.
- 2023-10-01 to 2023-10-07 – Primary focus on recreation and certification
- 2023-10-08 to 2023-10-13 – Primary focus on technical diving
Cost without airplane tickets (1000 EUR).
You don’t have to fly with us if you find a better airplane ticket offer from you location. We will meet in on site. Both recreation and technical diving is available during each stay. You can get trainings and certificate too.
|Insurance||30||Includes diving and travel|
|Hotel||250||Per-person in a shared room with other trip participants|
|Transport in Egypt||20||Transfer from SSH airport to Dahab.|
Given that 8 people will be in a car
|Diving package||450||6 days of diving, this includes all trips, car drivers, dive leader, air or Nitrox 32, etc.|
|SIM Card||15||If you want internet access (wifi in the hotel is not that good)|
|Food at the restaurant||135||If you eat a fancy meal at the restaurant every day for a week|
|Equipment rental||100||If you want to rent all diving equipment|
(optional, if you have your own equipment)
Transport in Poland
|20||From Krakow to KTW airport and return|
|480||KTW-SSH and return flight|
Note, that the airplane tickets are 1/3 of a price. If you stay for a two or three weeks price won’t go up that much. Also you can get equipment rental and diving package discounts for longer stays.
This is trip retainer not a final offer legally speaking. This is payment needed for securing your spot during the trip and then pay for expenses.
Final price might differ. This is cost estimation based on our trip to Dahab in March 2023. Note that some prices might differ. Currently there is a very good exchange rate for EUR to EGP (Egyptian currency). Please mind that final cost might differ depending on airplane ticket cost, food, sim card, insurance etc. And therefore you might be asked to pay some more. We do not anticipate that, and we don’t want that, but this is absolutely beyond our control.
Only partial return is possible. If I buy a plane ticket for you, or reserve a hotel in your name, I won’t be able to refund those costs to you!
Matt is a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and Hypoxic Trimix Technical Diver. Awarded PADI Elite Instructor Award in 2022 and PADI certificate of excellence for outstanding customer service and professionalism (Sep 2022). Lead instructor of EVA105 “fundamentals of underwater analog EVA” and EVA106 – “engineering for underwater environments” for International Institute for Astronautical Sciences (formerly known as Project PoSSUM). Currently involved in development, neutral buoyancy and parabolic flight tests of Advanced Crew Medical Restraint System for commercial astronaut ACLS and CPR procedures. First/Secondary adult and child care Emergency First Responder instructor.
- 2023 Oct (expected), PADI Trimix 65/90 Instructor
- 2023 June (expected), PADI Tec 40/45/50 Instructor
- 2023 May, PADI Trimix Diver /hypoxic/ (2305UN8545)
- 2022 Aug, PADI IDC Staff Instructor (#446562)
- 2022 Feb, PADI Ice Diver Instructor
- 2022 Jan, PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (#446562)
- 2021 Nov, PADI Self-Reliant Diver Instructor, Search and Recovery Instructor
- 2021 Oct, PADI Full Face Mask instructor, Diver Propulsion Vehicle Instructor, Underwater Photography Instructor
- 2021 Sep, PADI, TEC 50 (2109UL2898)
- 2021 Sep, PADI TEC 45 (2109UL2897)
- 2021 Aug, PADI TEC 40 (2108UF0078)
- 2021 Jul, PADI Wreck Instructor, Deep Diver Instructor, Enriched Air Instructor, Dry Suit Instructor
- 2021 Jul, PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (#446562), Emergency First Responder Instructor, Care for Children Instructor
- 2021 Feb, PADI Ice Diver (2103UG7843)
- 2020 Oct, PADI Assistant Instructor (#446562), Full Face Mask Diver (2103UK3935), Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor
- 2020 Oct, Emergency Oxygen Provider (2010UI8676), Emergency First Responder (446562)
- 2020 Sep, PADI Enriched Air Diver (2010UI8675)
- 2020 Aug, PADI Wreck Diver (2010UI8673), PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle (2010UI8674)
- 2020 Jun, PADI Self-Reliant Diver (2010UI8671)
- 2019 Sep, PADI Divemaster (#446562)
- 2018 Sep, PADI Rescue Diver (1811US8489)
- 2017 May, Dry Suit Diver (1705UJ1398), Peak Performance Buoyancy (1705UA3273), Night Diver (1705UA3271)
- 2017 May, PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (1705UA3267), PADI Deep Diver (1705UA3264)
- 2016 Jun, PADI Open Water Diver (1607UK5070)
More about Matt’s credentials (not only related to diving):
Last Trip (March 2023)
If you are interested in learning more, please see the presentation below. Note that it might load a bit longer due to high-resolution pictures 🙂
Before you buy please read the very important notes below:
- This is trip retainer not a final offer legally speaking. This is payment needed for securing your spot during the trip and then pay for expenses.
- Final price might differ. This is cost estimation based on our trip to Dahab in March 2023. Note that some prices might differ. Currently there is a very good exchange rate for EUR to EGP (Egyptian currency). Please mind that final cost might differ depending on airplane ticket cost, food, sim card, insurance etc. And therefore you might be asked to pay some more.
- Only partial return is possible. If I buy a plane ticket for you, or reserve a hotel in your name, I won’t be able to refund those costs to you!
If you are interested, please send Matt an email at firstname.lastname@example.org