AATC is organizing a fun Sunday trip to Suntago (biggest aquapark in Poland) and DeepSpot (Scuba diving indoor pool). Both are located in proximity of 10 km away, which makes perfect day.
- kilometers of slides
- bar in a pool with jaccuzzi
- saunas, hot tubs, palm trees
- Scuba diving introduction
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
PADI Discover Scuba Diving
PADI Discover Scuba Diving, also known as SCUBA Diving Intro are dives where people without diver training or certification can experience scuba diving under the guidance of a diving instructor. Is an opportunity for interested people to find out by practical experience at a relatively low cost if they would be interested in greater involvement in scuba diving. An introductory diving experience is much less time-consuming and costly than the completion of autonomous diver training.
If you decide to continue diving training and start Open Water Diver course, PADI Discover Scuba Diving can be accounted for first dives in OWD training.
DeepSpot has maximum limit of 4 people at a time per instructor. Group will rotate every hour. Group can plan their launch break right after dives, but only if there are three or more groups (the time between is at least two hours).
|6:00 – 9:30||Travel from Kraków to Suntago|
|10:00 – 14:00||Fun at Suntago (+ lunch)|
|14:00 – 14:30||Transport to Deepspot|
|14:30 – 15:00||Documents and dive preparation|
|15:00 – 16:00||Dive Group A|
|16:00 – 17:00||Dive Group A|
|17:00 – 18:00||Dive Group B|
|18:00 – 19:00||Dive Group B|
|19:00 – 20:00||Dive Group C|
|20:00 – 21:00||Dive Group C|
|21:30 – 01:00||Travel from DeepSpot to Kraków|
Both DeepSpot and Suntago are located in Mszczonów, Poland in range of 10 km away from each other. Mszczonów is 40 min drive southwest from Warsaw and 3.5 hour from Krakow.
DeepSpot indoor diving pool
More information at: https://www.deepspot.com/
More information at: https://parkofpoland.com/en/
Do I need to have a dive certificate before applying?
No. You will be assisted with dive instructor all the time, and you will not go deeper than 12 meters.
Do I need to have an insurance?
No. Matt has DAN Pro Insurance which covers all students during training course with him. On your own you can have additional extreme sport insurance, but this is absolutely optional. More information about DAN Pro insurance: https://www.daneurope.org/en/professional-diving-insurance
Do I need to know how to swim?
No. Diving is not about swimming and in order to dive strong swimming skills are not required. However in order to complete your course and to be certified you must complete a non-stop swim for 300 meters with mask, snorkel and fins.
Is it possible to squeeze so many things in such short time?
Yes. All equipment needed is waiting for you at the pool side. There is plenty of it, which eliminates wait time between dives. All tanks are always full, and if you are low on air, just take another tank and dive. The water is clean and has 100m visibility rate. DeepSpot has 32 Celsius (90 Fahrenheit) degrees water – so no dry suit or even wetsuit needed. You can stay much longer in a warm pool than in an open water anywhere else.
Is this according to PADI standards?
Yes. We DON’T do anything which even remotely stresses PADI limits.
No exceptions to that. Period.
What are medical qualification I must met?
PADI standard defines health criteria you must met. In case of any problems, you need a doctors written approval to dive. No exception to those rules! Make sure you comply (or have written approval from doctor) before you pay.
Divers Medical Questionnaire and Medical Statement form available at:
At the beginning of the course (and before any in-water activities), student divers must:
- sign PADI Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk Acknowledgment Form
- sign PADI Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding
- sign PADI Medical Statement
No signature, no diving. No exceptions to this!
Who will be teaching you?
Matt is a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and Full Trimix Technical Diver. Awarded PADI Elite Instructor Award in 2022 and PADI certificate of excellence for outstanding customer service and professionalism (Sep 2022). Lead instructor of EVA105 “fundamentals of underwater analog EVA” and EVA106 – “engineering for underwater environments” for International Institute for Astronautical Sciences (formerly known as Project PoSSUM). Currently involved in development, neutral buoyancy and parabolic flight tests of Advanced Crew Medical Restraint System for commercial astronaut ACLS and CPR procedures. First/Secondary adult and child care Emergency First Responder instructor.
- 2023 Nov (expected), PADI Trimix 65/90 Instructor
- 2023 Apr (expected), PADI Tec 40/45/50 Instructor
- 2022 Oct, PADI Hypoxic Trimix Diver
- 2022 Aug, PADI IDC Staff Instructor (#446562)
- 2022 Feb, PADI Ice Diver Instructor
- 2022 Jan, PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (#446562)
- 2021 Nov, PADI Self-Reliant Diver Instructor, Search and Recovery Instructor
- 2021 Oct, PADI Full Face Mask instructor, Diver Propulsion Vehicle Instructor, Underwater Photography Instructor
- 2021 Sep, PADI, TEC 50 (2109UL2898)
- 2021 Sep, PADI TEC 45 (2109UL2897)
- 2021 Aug, PADI TEC 40 (2108UF0078)
- 2021 Jul, PADI Wreck Instructor, Deep Diver Instructor, Enriched Air Instructor, Dry Suit Instructor
- 2021 Jul, PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (#446562), Emergency First Responder Instructor, Care for Children Instructor
- 2021 Feb, PADI Ice Diver (2103UG7843)
- 2020 Oct, PADI Assistant Instructor (#446562), Full Face Mask Diver (2103UK3935), Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor
- 2020 Oct, Emergency Oxygen Provider (2010UI8676), Emergency First Responder (446562)
- 2020 Sep, PADI Enriched Air Diver (2010UI8675)
- 2020 Aug, PADI Wreck Diver (2010UI8673), PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle (2010UI8674)
- 2020 Jun, PADI Self-Reliant Diver (2010UI8671)
- 2019 Sep, PADI Divemaster (#446562)
- 2018 Sep, PADI Rescue Diver (1811US8489)
- 2017 May, Dry Suit Diver (1705UJ1398), Peak Performance Buoyancy (1705UA3273), Night Diver (1705UA3271)
- 2017 May, PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (1705UA3267), PADI Deep Diver (1705UA3264)
- 2016 Jun, PADI Open Water Diver (1607UK5070)
More about Matt’s credentials (not only related to diving): https://astronaut.center/matt
Can you issue an invoice?
Yes. EU or PL VAT invoice for both B2C and B2B.
There are two options (all options include Suntago aquapark, lunch and transport):
- option 1 – with one hour of diving – 130 EUR
- option 2 – with two hours of diving 180 EUR
|Transport: Kraków – Mszczonów|
(there and back)
|Suntago aquapark (4 hours)||30|
|Diving at DeepSpot, first hour||80|
|Diving at DeepSpot, additional hour (optional)||50|
Food and drinks are not included in the price!